Pages

Thursday, 5 November 2015

The champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget

Welcome to the blog! I'm Lady Pink, the woman who loves fine living but without the added cost. I've spent years trying to embrace frugal living but it always comes back to this. I want to live in extravagance. I just don't want to spend a lot. So I've researched my desired lifestyle and found a great solution. I buy Whistles for a fraction of the price, I eat gourmet food for less than a McDonald's happy meal and I enjoy many of life's little luxuries for nearly nothing.
I'm currently waiting to exchange on a new home so I'm hoping to channel this lifestyle into creating my family's dream home.
Today's blog is coming from my phone, but I'll be writing from my laptop very soon.
Love and kisses

LP x
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com