Pages

Sunday, 3 January 2016

Happy new year, new home, new me...

Good morning and a very happy new year!

A lot has happened in 2015 - the headline being us buying our first home!  Hubby and I have always rented previously to allow us the flexibility of raising two pre school age boys without using childcare.  When I started working again back in 2014 we agreed we would save and buy our first home.  Which finally happened in December.  It's been a long and expensive ride, but so worth it now we are here.

2016 will be the year we recover financially from the cost of buying our home.  Surveys, solicitors, furniture and fees have all added up and now frugal living is on the cards.  I've also had some personal light-bulb moments, including reconnecting with God and my other saviour - FlyLady.

I want to re-establish my blogging and record and share my experiences with my readers.  I'm planning a very exciting, very fulfilling 2016 and I look forward to sharing it with you all.

Love

Pink x


 

Template by BloggerCandy.com