Pages

Monday, 4 January 2016

This week with FlyLady

I've recently rediscovered FlyLady.  I'm currently working through the Back to Basics program and today I will be shining my sink, the core of the FlyLady system and also the habit of the month.

As I work full-time I save my home blessing hour for the weekend, however I still fit my missions in during the week.  This week we're flying in the kitchen.  Having just moved home, clutter is not a big issue for me - we dealt with that in the move, getting rid of anything we didn't need or love.  My purpose now is to keep my home clutter free and clean whilst raising two kids and holding down a full-time job.

  1. Monday - Shine sink and do zone mission
  2. Tuesday - Shine sink, lay out clothes for tomorrow and do zone mission
  3. Wednesday - Shine sink, lay out clothes, shower and dress first thing, and do zone mission
  4. Thursday - Shine sink, lay out clothes, shower and dress, write out routines and do zone mission
  5. Friday - Shine sink, lay out clothes, shower and dress, do a five minute room rescue and do zone mission
  6. Saturday - Shine sink, lay out clothes, shower and dress, do a five min room rescue, check my planner, weekly home blessing
  7. Sunday - Shine sink, lay out clothes, shower and dress, 5 min room rescue, check planner, 15 min declutter
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com